This unique statement ring was made from a whole, vintage 5 o'clock spoon, your choice of silverplate or sterling silver material. The flatware pieces sat forgotten in storage for many years. Now Lost & Forged transforms them into lustrous, unique jewelry spoon rings.The ring measures approx. 2 inches long, and is ...Read more
This unique statement ring was made from a whole, vintage 5 o'clock spoon, your choice of silverplate or sterling silver material. The flatware pieces sat forgotten in storage for many years. Now Lost & Forged transforms them into lustrous, unique jewelry spoon rings.
The ring measures approx. 2 inches long, and is sized for your order.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A lustrous handmade silver spoon ring, sized to fit
- The ring is made from a genuine, vintage, whole spoon, your choice of silverplate or sterling silver material
- Arrives in attractive jewelry gift gackaging
- Covered by a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Rush shipping is available
- Ring resizing, if needed, is available for no extra charge
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful ring as a best friend gift, for a family member, or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.
We offer custom engraving for nearly all of our Lost & Forged creations for an extra fee, usually $25. We can engrave on the inside or outside of rings, the back of pendants, etc, in cursive script, block print and/or Hebrew letters. Message us with your engraving request before or after you place your order.
What ring size should I order? Many customers get stuck on this question. Don't worry, though. Lost & Forged is here to help! Read on for ring size measuring instructions. But first, please keep in mind these worry-free facts:
- Lost & Forged offers complimentary resizing for all our rings purchased online. If you order one and it doesn't quite fit, you or the gift recipient can send it back for free resizing.
- You might even be able to resize our spoon rings on your own, depending on your knowledge, available tools and strength. However, if in doubt, please send it back for resizing as needed.
- If you don't have a chance to measure before ordering, please consider selecting a nearly universal 'average' size. Most women can comfortably wear a size 7, 7.5 or 8 on at least one finger. Most men can comfortably wear a size 9, 9.5 or 10 on at least one finger.
Now, on to the details of proper sizing for rings, including spoon rings from Lost & Forged.
A. Lost & Forged uses standard USA (North American) ring sizes for our spoon rings, fork rings, etc.
B. If you know your ring size in another country's sizing system: please use the chart below and convert it to the USA (North America) ring size in the center column.
C. If you have a ring that fits: you can measure the inner diameter (distance across the ring opening) with a ruler or measuring tape, and then check the chart below to determine the USA ring size.
D. If you don't know your ring size, and you don't have a ring that fits: please measure your ring size using the following steps -
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- With a pen or marker, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the string, in either millimeters or inches.
- On the chart below, find your size in the 'Inside Circumference' column. Please choose the closest measurement to your finger size. Then look for the correct USA ring size in the middle column.
Need more help? Please contact me.
|Inside Diameter of Ring|
Inside circumference of Ring
|(in)||(mm)||(in)||(mm)||USA, Canada & Mexico||United Kingdom,|
South Africa and
Some of our Spoon Ring categories & collections include:
Need more help? Please contact me.