A Torah reading pointer ('yad') makes a great gift for a bar mitzvah, a bat mitzvah, for a new convert to Judaism, for a donation to a synagogue, or for anyone else who values Jewish tradition and art.
This yad is made from a vintage sterling silver fork. The flatware piece likely sat forgotten in storage for years or decades, until Lost & Forged reclaimed it to make a piece of unique, contemporary functional Judaica.
Please message us for custom engraving, or to include gemstones with your yad.
When you order, you will receive:
- A sterling silver 'yad' (Torah reading pointer)
- The yad is made from a vintage sterling silver dinner fork
- The loop at the end of the handle of the yad is also made of sterling silver
- A wrist holder, made from silverplated jewelry chain
- The piece will arrive in attractive gift packaging
- Comes with a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 2-3 business day
- Rush shipping is available