The Statue of Liberty serves as a beacon of hope and welcome for all who have ever looked toward the United States of America for inspiration and support. No symbol better communicates this country's aspirational legacy as a nation of immigrants and a land of refuge for those in need.
Lost & Forged offers a handmade pendant necklace in the spirit of this great symbol. To create each piece, we flatten a vintage silver spoon. We engrave the Statue of Liberty on the front of the spoon, using old-school manual engraving tools. Then we bend the top of the spoon handle to create a bail loop, holding the pendant onto the necklace chain.
Each pendant sold benefits United We Dream, the largest organization of immigrant youth in the USA. Lost & Forged donates 10% of the price of each piece sold, to support the Statue of Liberty's ongoing legacy of immigration and hope.
The pendant is available in sterling silver or silverplate, in your choice of two pendant sizes, with three options for the necklace chain/cord.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A lustrous, handmade silver spoon pendant, in your choice of sterling silver or silverplate, and 1.5 inch or 2.25 inch pendant length
- The Statue of Liberty is engraved on the front of the pendant
- Comes with your choice of 18 inch leatherette cord, 24 inch silverplate chain, or 18 inch sterling silver snake chain
- Arrives in Attractive Jewelry Gift Packaging
- Comes with a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 1 - 2 business days
- Rush shipping is available
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful pendant necklace as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.