The piece is made from a vintage silver flatware fork. The silverware piece likely sat forgotten in storage for many years. Then Lost & Forged transformed it into a unique jewelry collar choker.
We flatten and elongate the fork, and carefully bend it into a lustrous open choker. We sculpt the fork tines into a traditional hamsa design.
The hamsa symbol is a traditional Middle Eastern protective amulet. It's also known as the Hand of Fatima, Hamza, Chamsa, Khamsa, Yad Chamesh, etc.
We add a sparkling aqua chalcedony gemstone. The stone serves as the eye of the hamsa charm.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A silver open choker necklace, made from a vintage fork
- Available in your choice of sterling silver or silverplate
- Comes with a 14mm, aqua, natural chalcedony round gemstone
- The pendant is handmade from reclaimed silver flatware
- Arrives in Attractive Jewelry Gift Packaging
- Comes with a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 3 – 4 business days
- Rush shipping is available
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this elegant choker necklace as a gift, or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.
We offer personalized custom engraving for nearly all of our Lost & Forged creations for an extra fee, usually $25. We can engrave on the inside or outside of rings, the back of pendants, etc, in cursive script, block print and/or Hebrew letters. Message us with your engraving request before or after you place your order.
Thanks to @callmenaomig on Instagram for the fabulous pics!