The piece is made from a vintage silver flatware fork. The silverware piece likely sat forgotten in storage for many years. Then Lost & Forged transformed it into a unique jewelry collar choker.
We flatten and elongate the fork, and carefully bend it into a lustrous open choker. We sculpt the fork tines into a traditional hamsa design.
The hamsa symbol is a traditional Middle Eastern protective amulet. It's also known as the Hand of Fatima, Hamza, Chamsa, Khamsa, Yad Chamesh, etc.
We add a sparkling aqua chalcedony gemstone. The stone serves as the eye of the hamsa charm.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A silver open choker necklace, made from a vintage fork
- Available in your choice of sterling silver or silverplate
- Comes with a 14mm, aqua, natural chalcedony round gemstone
- The pendant is handmade from reclaimed silver flatware
- Arrives in Attractive Jewelry Gift Packaging
- Comes with a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 3 – 4 business days
- Rush shipping is available
We offer personalized custom engraving for nearly all of our Lost & Forged creations for an extra fee, usually $15. We can engrave on the inside or outside of rings, the back of pendants, etc, in cursive script, block print and/or Hebrew letters. Message us with your engraving request before or after you place your order.