A sterling silver whole spoon ring makes a perfect gift for a woman or man. This unique, lustrous jewelry piece was made from a whole vintage spoon, with a ridgeback (rattail) handle. The ring measures approximately 1 inch wide. When you place your order, you will receive: A lustrous handmade sterling silver ring, sized to fit The ring is made from a genuine, antique whole sterling silver demitasse spoon The simple, elegant spoon handle ends in a point Arrives in attractive jewelry gift gackaging Covered a 45 Day Money back Guarantee Ships in 1-2 business days Rush shipping is available With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful ring as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear....Read more
A sterling silver whole spoon ring makes a perfect gift for a woman or man. This unique, lustrous jewelry piece was made from a whole vintage spoon, with a simple, elegant ridgeback line handle. The ring measures approximately 1 inch wide.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A lustrous handmade sterling silver ring, sized to fit
- The ring is made from a genuine, antique whole sterling silver demitasse spoon
- The simple, elegant spoon handle is marked with a ridgeback line
- Arrives in attractive jewelry gift gackaging
- Covered a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Rush shipping is available With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful ring as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.
What ring size should I order? Many customers get stuck on this question. Don't worry, though. Lost & Forged is here to help!
Want an easy way to check your ring size? Order an adjustable ring sizer here.
Read on for ring size measuring instructions. But first, please keep in mind these worry-free facts:
- Lost & Forged offers complimentary resizing for all our rings purchased online. If you order one and it doesn't quite fit, you or the gift recipient can send it back for free resizing.
- You might even be able to resize our spoon rings on your own, depending on your knowledge, available tools and strength. However, if in doubt, please send it back for resizing as needed.
- If you don't have a chance to measure before ordering, please consider selecting a nearly universal 'average' size. Most women can comfortably wear a size 7, 7.5 or 8 on at least one finger. Most men can comfortably wear a size 9, 9.5 or 10 on at least one finger.
Now, on to the details of proper sizing for rings, including spoon rings from Lost & Forged.
A. The easiest way to find your size is to order an adjustable ring sizer (click here).
B. Lost & Forged uses standard USA (North American) ring sizes for our spoon rings, fork rings, etc.
C. If you know your ring size in another country's sizing system: please use the chart below and convert it to the USA (North America) ring size in the center column.
D. If you have a ring that fits: you can measure the inner diameter (distance across the ring opening) with a ruler or measuring tape, and then check the chart below to determine the USA ring size.
E. If you don't yet know your ring size, and you don't have a ring that fits, and don't want to order our adjustable ring sizer, then measure your ring size using these DIY steps:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- With a pen or marker, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the string, in either millimeters or inches.
- On the chart below, find your size in the 'Inside Circumference' column. Please choose the closest measurement to your finger size. Then look for the correct USA ring size in the middle column.
Need more help? Please contact me.
|Inside Diameter of Ring|
Inside circumference of Ring
|(in)||(mm)||(in)||(mm)||USA, Canada & Mexico||United Kingdom,|
South Africa and
Some of our Spoon Ring categories & collections include:
Need more help? Please contact me.