A pierced-handle spoon ring makes the perfect gift for her, him or you. This lustrous jewelry piece was made from the handle of a vintage spoon from Norway, featuring an ornate lace-like pattern. The spoon was cast decades ago in Norway, in the venerable Scandinavian silversmith tradition. It is composed of antique coi...Read more
A pierced-handle spoon ring makes the perfect gift for her, him or you. This lustrous jewelry piece was made from the handle of a vintage spoon from Norway, featuring an ornate lace-like pattern.
The spoon was cast decades ago in Norway, in the venerable Scandinavian silversmith tradition. It is composed of antique coin silver (.830), also known as 'solid silver', very similar to modern sterling. It likely sat forgotten for years in storage, before Lost & Forged transformed it into a unique wearable creation.
The ring is a fairly slender band, measuring 1/3 inch in width at the widest point. It is sized to order, but limited to sizes US 9.5 and smaller.
When you order, you will receive:
- A lustrous silver, band-shape spoon ring, sized to order
- The coin silver spoon handle features an ornate pierced pattern
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Rush shipping is available
- Arrives in attractive jewelry gift gackaging
- Ring resizing, if needed, is available for no extra charge
- Covered by a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
What ring size should I order? Many customers get stuck on this question. Don't worry, though. Lost & Forged is here to help!
Want an easy way to check your ring size? Order an adjustable ring sizer here.
Read on for ring size measuring instructions. But first, please keep in mind these worry-free facts:
- Lost & Forged offers complimentary resizing for all our rings purchased online. If you order one and it doesn't quite fit, you or the gift recipient can send it back for free resizing.
- You might even be able to resize our spoon rings on your own, depending on your knowledge, available tools and strength. However, if in doubt, please send it back for resizing as needed.
- If you don't have a chance to measure before ordering, please consider selecting a nearly universal 'average' size. Most women can comfortably wear a size 7, 7.5 or 8 on at least one finger. Most men can comfortably wear a size 9, 9.5 or 10 on at least one finger.
Now, on to the details of proper sizing for rings, including spoon rings from Lost & Forged.
A. The easiest way to find your size is to order an adjustable ring sizer (click here).
B. Lost & Forged uses standard USA (North American) ring sizes for our spoon rings, fork rings, etc.
C. If you know your ring size in another country's sizing system: please use the chart below and convert it to the USA (North America) ring size in the center column.
D. If you have a ring that fits: you can measure the inner diameter (distance across the ring opening) with a ruler or measuring tape, and then check the chart below to determine the USA ring size.
E. If you don't yet know your ring size, and you don't have a ring that fits, and don't want to order our adjustable ring sizer, then measure your ring size using these DIY steps:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- With a pen or marker, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the string, in either millimeters or inches.
- On the chart below, find your size in the 'Inside Circumference' column. Please choose the closest measurement to your finger size. Then look for the correct USA ring size in the middle column.
Need more help? Please contact me.
|Inside Diameter of Ring|
Inside circumference of Ring
|(in)||(mm)||(in)||(mm)||USA, Canada & Mexico||United Kingdom,|
South Africa and
Some of our Spoon Ring categories & collections include:
Need more help? Please contact me.