Vroom vroom!!! This handmade chevron-style necklace features sleek, racy, striped metal, cut from the fender skirt of a vintage Harley Davidson touring motorcycle. The decorative bike part was damaged and forgotten, until Lost & Forged carefully repurposed it to adorn a unique, contemporary jewelry piece.
Lost & Forged attached the motorcycle metal to a polished, salvaged brass chevron necklace centerpiece, using hand-hammered copper rivets. The overall necklace length is 20 inches, with different lengths available upon request.
The main centerpiece of the necklace is treated with a clear, tarnish-resistant coating.
When you order, you will receive:
- A necklace, made from a vintage Harley Davidson motorcycle part, hand-riveted onto a polished, salvaged brass backing
- The centerpiece of the necklace is treated with a clear, tarnish-resistant coating
- The jewelry piece will arrive in attractive gift packaging
- Comes with a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 2 – 3 business days
- Rush shipping is available
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful necklace as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.