Wildflower Whole Spoon RingRegular price $75.00
- Spoon Ring Sizing
A silver statement ring makes a perfect gift for a woman or man. This unique, lustrous jewelry piece was made from a whole vintage silverplated demitasse spoon. A midcentury modern floral pattern adorns the spoon handle.
The ring measures approximately 1 inch wide.
Thanks to Jennifer from the Cute Teachings blog, who wrote this review of our Wildlower Whole Spoon Ring:What interests me the most when it comes to eco-fashion, is recycled materials used to create jewelry. I find it amazing that someone can take a forgotten object and turn it into something beautiful and unique... When I found Mr. Heifetz’s jewelry and read about his work, I was intrigued. What could be better than supporting a small business, helping the environment, and wearing beautifully handcrafted jewelry? Well after receiving my silver spoon ring, I was beyond happy with this piece! The craftsmanship was beautiful, and the quality of the ring was amazing...I couldn’t be more excited to style this ring with all my bohemian looks.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A lustrous handmade sterling silver ring, sized to fit
- The ring is made from a genuine, vintage silverplate demitasse spoon
- A floral pattern adorns the handle of the spoon, wrapped around the center of the ring
- Arrives in attractive jewelry gift packaging
- Covered a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Resizing is available for no extra charge
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Rush shipping is available
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful ring as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.
We offer custom engraving for nearly all of our LostAndForged creations for an extra fee, usually $35. We can engrave on the inside or outside of rings, the back of pendants, etc, in cursive script, block print and/or Hebrew letters.
What ring size should I order? Many customers get stuck on this question. Don't worry, though. Lost & Forged is here to help!
Want an easy way to check your ring size? Order an adjustable ring sizer here.
Read on for ring size measuring instructions. But first, please keep in mind these worry-free facts:
- Lost & Forged offers complimentary resizing for all our rings purchased online. If you order one and it doesn't quite fit, you or the gift recipient can send it back for free resizing.
- You might even be able to resize our spoon rings on your own, depending on your knowledge, available tools and strength. However, if in doubt, please send it back for resizing as needed.
- If you don't have a chance to measure before ordering, please consider selecting a nearly universal 'average' size. Most women can comfortably wear a size 7, 7.5 or 8 on at least one finger. Most men can comfortably wear a size 9, 9.5 or 10 on at least one finger.
Now, on to the details of proper sizing for rings, including spoon rings from Lost & Forged.
A. The easiest way to find your size is to order an adjustable ring sizer (click here).
B. Lost & Forged uses standard USA (North American) ring sizes for our spoon rings, fork rings, etc.
C. If you know your ring size in another country's sizing system: please use the chart below and convert it to the USA (North America) ring size in the center column.
D. If you have a ring that fits: you can measure the inner diameter (distance across the ring opening) with a ruler or measuring tape, and then check the chart below to determine the USA ring size.
E. If you don't yet know your ring size, and you don't have a ring that fits, and don't want to order our adjustable ring sizer, then measure your ring size using these DIY steps:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- With a pen or marker, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the string, in either millimeters or inches.
- On the chart below, find your size in the 'Inside Circumference' column. Please choose the closest measurement to your finger size. Then look for the correct USA ring size in the middle column.
Need more help? Please contact me.
|Inside Diameter of Ring|
Inside circumference of Ring
|(in)||(mm)||(in)||(mm)||USA, Canada & Mexico||United Kingdom,|
South Africa and
Some of our Spoon Ring categories & collections include:
Gold Spoon Rings and Two-Tone Spoon Rings
Dragon Ring Spoon Rings, Dragon Spoon Rings
Need more help? Please contact me.