Saddle shaped silver spoon rings make perfect gifts for women or men. This unique, lustrous jewelry piece was made from a whole vintage silverplate demitasse spoon. The Oneida company created the spoon in their classic Mohawk Monroe pattern, a simple but elegant art-deco design.
The ring measures approximately 1 inch wide.
AS SEEN ON...
This ring appeared in the TV show The Fosters, Season 4, Episode 17. The talented and lovely actress, Sherri Saum, wore it in her role as Lena Adams Foster. Here are a couple of screens from the show:
Actress Soni Nicole Bringas (Fuller House) and reality show star Kristen Doute (Vanderpump Rules) wore the ring at the GBK Celebrity Gift Lounge in honor of the Golden Globe Awards in 2017.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A lustrous handmade sterling silver ring, sized to fit
- The ring is made from a genuine, vintage silverplate demitasse spoon
- An elegant rose garland adorns one edge of the spoon handle in the middle of the ring
- Arrives in attractive jewelry gift gackaging
- Covered a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ring resizing, if needed, is available for no extra charge
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Rush shipping is available