Apple tells us to 'think different'. We take that advice a bit further, though, with this unique sterling silver band for Apple Watches. The band is made from two vintage sterling silver dinner forks, set with natural amethyst and sapphire gemstones.We size each watch strap per order, for the individual wrist size. Ple...Read more
Apple tells us to 'think different'. We take that advice a bit further, though, with this unique sterling silver band for Apple Watches. The band is made from two vintage sterling silver dinner forks, set with natural amethyst and sapphire gemstones.
We size each watch strap per order, for the individual wrist size. Please enter the appropriate wrist size when you order. The watch fastens by a stainless steel deployment-style buckle clasp. We include extra removable stainless links, for fine size adjustment.
We offer the bracelet for any size and series of Apple Watch. Please select the appropriate size and series when you order.
We offer the adapter (the part that connects your Apple Watch to the band) in different colors, but the default color is silver. If you want a different color adapter, please send a message with your order.
Following your purchase, you will receive:
- A sterling silver watch band, created for your wrist size
- The band is made from two reclaimed, vintage sterling silver dinner forks
- The watch band is set with two round, natural sapphire gemstones (8mm diameter) and two round, natural purple amethyst gemstones (14mm diameter)
- Comes with a stainless steel watch clasp
- Extra stainless steel links are provided, to allow for fine adjustment in size
- Comes with a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 5-7 business days
- Rush shipping is available
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful watch band as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.
We offer custom engraving for nearly all of our Lost & Forged creations for an extra fee, usually $35. We can engrave on the inside or outside of rings, the back of pendants, etc, in cursive script, block print and/or Hebrew letters. Message us with your engraving request before or after you place your order.