Statement Necklaces make the perfect gift for her or for yourself. This jewelry piece features a sterling silver hamza pendant, adorned with a colorful fire opal.
The hamza charm is a traditional Middle Eastern protective amulet. It's also known as the Hand of Fatima, Hamsa, Chamsa, Khamsa, Yad Chamesh, etc.
This silver pendant was a piece of flatware, forgotten in storage for many years. Then, LostAndForged, found and transformed this piece into a wonderful pendant necklace.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A sterling silver, hammer textured, neck wire necklace
- A sterling silver hamza pendant
- The pendant is handmade from reclaimed silver flatware
- An oval shaped Ethiopian fire opal, approximately 1.2 carats, measuring roughly 7x9 millimeters
- Arrives in Attractive Jewelry Gift Packaging
- Comes with a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 3 – 4 business days
- Rush shipping is available
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have on worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful ornate pendant as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.