A bohemian garnet ring makes a great gift for her or for you. This boho jewelry piece gemstone ring is made from an antique sterling silver flatware handle, with a raised floral rose pattern. It would make a perfect engagement ring for a bride with distinctive style.
The silver ring showcases a natural, deep red, transparent garnet gemstone. Garnet is the birthstone for the month of January. This garnet jewelry piece is a great birthday gift for a January birthday.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A statement ring, made from a vintage sterling silver foral pattern flatware handle
- The ring includes a natural, transparent, rose-cut garnet gemstone, approx. 8 mm in diameter
- The gemstone is set in a sterling silver bezel
- The ring arrives in attractive jewelry gift packaging
- Comes with a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 2 – 3 business days
- Rush shipping is available
- Ring resizing, if needed, is available for no extra charge
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful ring as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed.
Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.
We offer custom engraving for nearly all of our LostAndForged creations for an extra fee, usually $15. We can engrave on the inside or outside of rings, the back of pendants, etc, in cursive script, block print and/or Hebrew letters. Message us with your engraving request before or after you place your order.