Statement rings make the perfect gift for her, him or you. This unique, lustrous jewelry piece was made from the handle of silverplated fork or spoon. Lost & Forged offers these rings with an optional hammer textured finish, or without texturing for a smooth, polished finish. This ring is perfect for bulk orders. L...Read more
Statement rings make the perfect gift for her, him or you. This unique, lustrous jewelry piece was made from the handle of silverplated fork or spoon.
Lost & Forged offers these rings with an optional hammer textured finish, or without texturing for a smooth, polished finish.
This ring is perfect for bulk orders. Lost & Forged is prepared to produce hundreds or thousands of these pieces for your store, catalog or event.
US Ring Sizes
We create these rings for any specified US Ring Sizes, 5 and above. Please add a note to order half sizes and quarter sizes. For most bulk orders, we recommend ordering a mixture of US sizes 7 and 8, the most popular sizes.
Flatware Handle (Ring Blank) Size Options
We offer three options for the size of the flatware handle (ring blank) for each ring. Here are the approximate dimensions of each ring blank size:
- Small - approx. 2.5 inches long, 3/8 inch wide
- Medium - approx. 3 inches long, 1/2 inch wide
- Large - approx. 4 inches long, 2/3 inch wide
Varied Silverware Patterns
Lost & Forged uses a mixed variety of simple, silverplate silverware patterns for these rings. For specific silverware patterns, and for sterling silver and solid silver varations, please contact us directly (email@example.com) or check out our other listings.
When you place your order, you will receive:
- A lustrous handmade silver ring, sized to fit
- The ring is made from a genuine vintage silverplate flatware handle (fork or spoon)
- Arrives in attractive jewelry gift gackaging
- Covered a 45 Day Money back Guarantee
- Ships in 1-2 business days (longer for bulk orders)
- Rush shipping is available
With our 45-day money back guarantee, you have no worries. Whether you are purchasing this beautiful ring as a gift or as a treat for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Place your order today and it will soon be arriving for you to give or to wear.
Looking for more unique pieces? Please visit our home page to see our full selection of products.
What ring size should I order? Many customers get stuck on this question. Don't worry, though. Lost & Forged is here to help! Read on for ring size measuring instructions. But first, please keep in mind these worry-free facts:
- Lost & Forged offers complimentary resizing for all our rings purchased online. If you order one and it doesn't quite fit, you or the gift recipient can send it back for free resizing.
- You might even be able to resize our spoon rings on your own, depending on your knowledge, available tools and strength. However, if in doubt, please send it back for resizing as needed.
- If you don't have a chance to measure before ordering, please consider selecting a nearly universal 'average' size. Most women can comfortably wear a size 7, 7.5 or 8 on at least one finger. Most men can comfortably wear a size 9, 9.5 or 10 on at least one finger.
Now, on to the details of proper sizing for rings, including spoon rings from Lost & Forged.
A. Lost & Forged uses standard USA (North American) ring sizes for our spoon rings, fork rings, etc.
B. If you know your ring size in another country's sizing system: please use the chart below and convert it to the USA (North America) ring size in the center column.
C. If you have a ring that fits: you can measure the inner diameter (distance across the ring opening) with a ruler or measuring tape, and then check the chart below to determine the USA ring size.
D. If you don't know your ring size, and you don't have a ring that fits: please measure your ring size using the following steps -
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- With a pen or marker, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the string, in either millimeters or inches.
- On the chart below, find your size in the 'Inside Circumference' column. Please choose the closest measurement to your finger size. Then look for the correct USA ring size in the middle column.
Need more help? Please contact me.
|Inside Diameter of Ring|
Inside circumference of Ring
|(in)||(mm)||(in)||(mm)||USA, Canada & Mexico||United Kingdom,|
South Africa and
Some of our Spoon Ring categories & collections include:
Need more help? Please contact me.